Want to protect your pet from fleas and ticks? These tips can help.View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Pets play an integral role in our lives. They offer comfort and companionship; they protect us; and they make us laugh. They are beloved family members, and we want the best veterinary care available for them.
The doctors and staff at Healing Hearts Animal Hospital are committed to providing that care. We are passionate about our role as pet caregivers. Our mission is to provide quality medical and surgical care to our patients while providing our clients with education and assistance in all aspects of animal care and ownership, including public health awareness. We strive to exceed our clients' expectations by treating owners and their pets with respect, honesty, and compassion and treating all animals as if they were our own. Our services are provided in an affordable, comfortable and friendly environment. Our goals are to work as a team, complementing each other’s talents and retaining a positive attitude.
We look forward to a long relationship with you and your pets as your other family doctor!
Healing Hearts Animal Hospital is an affordable, friendly and professional hospital that can meet many of your pet’s medical and surgical needs. We also provide critical care and emergency stabilization as needed. Our hospital has an in-house laboratory and pharmacy to make filling prescriptions easier and more convenient.
• Access to Antech, Idexx, Abaxis and Heska laboratories for outside testing that includes full body function blood tests, allergy tests, histopathology, fecal analysis, urinalysis and a variety of other diagnostics.
• An in-house Pharmacy so you can leave your exam without having to make a second trip to get medications. Check out our on-line pharmacy which can also supply compounded medications
• Doctors willing to call in medications to pharmacies closer to your home or fax prescriptions
• We work diligently to find the most affordable medications to fit your needs
• Friendly and helpful staff specializing in patient comfort and care
• Diagnostic equipment for monitoring of patients during surgery that includes Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Electrocardiograph, Temperature, and Blood Oxygen Levels.
• Vaccinations for Rabies, FVRCP and FELV for cats; Leptospira and Canine Influenza for dogs
• Digital X-ray and Dental X-ray
• In-house laboratory for the basic blood work, urinalysis and cytology
Here in the calming space of Healing Hearts Animal Hospital, we’re accessible and always available to answer any questions you may have. Our services are offered daily, Monday through Saturday. We welcome new patients!